PENERGETIC-g turns farm effluent into a valuable fertiliser
With Penergetic g, liquid manure/slurry (animal effluent) becomes a valuable liquid fertiliser. The product stimulates the mircoorganisms and microbiology present in the liquid manure/slurry and promotes the anerobic decomposition of organic material. It becomes more homogenous and flowable, the agitation time is shortened and odours are reduced to natural levels.
Penergetic g can also be used in the barn. The improved stable climate is an important factor in the well-being of animals.
How does Penergetic-g work?
The purpose of Penergetic-g is to transform the problematic substance slurry into a high-quality and cost-effective fertiliser. As Penergetic-g starts taking effect, the costs for stirring will be reduced and spreading the slurry will become easier.
Penergetic-t Data Sheets, Dosage & Application, FAQs, Material Master Safety Sheets
Penergetic-g: Slurry and manure
Applications and Benefits of Penergetic-g
Penergetic-g is easy to apply:
- in the barn effluent channels / scraper alleys
- into underground pits, including through slatted flooring
- directly into a storage tank or lagoon
- works well with flush barn set-up or when sand bedding is used
- Produces homogenous slurry
- Improves slurry flowability
- Activates beneficial microorganisms in the liquid manure
- Reduces odour
- Breaks down sedimentation and floating layers
- Contains no chemical ingredients
- No capital investment required, and energy consumption is reduced
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically balanced