PENERGETIC-g turns farm effluent into a valuable fertiliser
The purpose of Penergetic-g is to transform the problematic substance effluent into a high-quality and cost-effective fertiliser. As Penergetic-g starts taking effect, the costs for agitation will be reduced and spreading the effluent will become easier with fewer hose blockages due to floating layers, Also, the smell can be a major problem with harmful gases in a closed environment and flies are annoying companions if the process turns anaerobic (putrefaction). A shock-treatment of Penergetic-g can often restart a blocked process.
Suitable for dairy, hog and other livestock liquid manure, Penergetic-g acts as a catalyst to naturally create an aerobic condition in the slurry, activating beneficial microbes which transform the slurry into a highly beneficial-nutrient rich organic fertiliser. The reduction of smell is an indicator of aerobic process working, meaning valuable minerals are not being vented to the atmosphere, instead are being retained as nutrients.
How does Penergetic-g work?
The purpose of Penergetic-g is to transform the problematic substance slurry into a high-quality and cost-effective fertiliser. As Penergetic-g starts taking effect, the costs for stirring will be reduced and spreading the slurry will become easier.
Penergetic-t Data Sheets, Dosage & Application, FAQs, Material Master Safety Sheets
Penergetic-g: Slurry and manure
Applications and Benefits of Penergetic-g
Penergetic-g is easy to apply:
- in the barn effluent channels / scraper alleys
- into underground pits, including through slatted flooring
- directly into a storage tank or lagoon
- works well with flush barn set-up or when sand bedding is used
- Produces homogenous slurry
- Improves slurry flowability
- Activates beneficial microorganisms in the liquid manure
- Reduces odour
- Breaks down sedimentation and floating layers
- Contains no chemical ingredients
- No capital investment required, and energy consumption is reduced
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically balanced