PENERGETIC-k helps to break down organic material and accelerate the composting process.
Penergetic k is a rotting agent for solid manure and compost. It promotes the decomposition of organic material and accelerates the composting process. Aerobic rotting promotes a sustainable formation of humus and consequently adds value to the compost.
When used in composting, penergetic k leads directly to odour reduction and stabilisation of the aeorobic environment.
The product is also suitable for use in the barn. Here, the aerobic process begins immediately after application and is sustainably stabilised. Due to the reduction of odour, this has a direct effect on the in-barn climate and thus also on livestock husbandry.
Penergetic-k Data Sheets, Dosage & Application, FAQs, Material Master Safety Sheets
Benefits of Penergetic-k
- Conditions the soil to support the development of healthy plants
- Composting activates the soil and soil organisms (including after winter dormancy period)
- Prolongs growing season in autumn by increasing soil activity and soil temperature
- Creates conditions for better root growth and increased root exploration capacity
- Nurtures the soil food web and stimulates the activity of soil micro-organisms
- Activates mycorrhiza formation – root symbiosis
- Increases soil’s water absorption/storage capacity and air permeability of the soil
- Supports plant-availability of trace elements and macro elements
- Improves soil structure
- Activates accelerated composting by an aerobic process
- Suitable for all manner of compostable materials (e.g. solid manure, plant matter)
- Reduces insect pest problems and odors associated with composting
- Limits loss of nutrients (e.g. nitrogen) during composting process
- Promotes elimination of weed seeds and pathogenic organisms
- Produces more homogeneously consistent nutrient rich humus
- Assists in regulating decomposition temperature
- Encourages propagation of healthy soil fungi and reduces presence of detrimental fungi
- Proven and cost-effective approach to composting
- Effective for decomposing dead animals
- Supports more thorough breakdown of manure, prevents nutrient overload on field
Barns and Stables
- Aids in controlling odor, including ammonia, in poultry barns and livestock housing
- Reduces flies and other insects in poultry barns and livestock stalls
- Supports control of pathogens
- Overcomes problems associated with lime (used in back of stalls) as not dusty and won’t fill grooves in flooring
- Activates composting process in soiled poultry litter / livestock bedding